Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bedding

The notes for this day actually begin "v.sexy" which is not bad considering the night before. The title of this post does not actually refer to what you may think. It actually refers to bedding. I bought some Indian cotton bedsheets and pillow cases and a pair of woollen blankets. The thinking was that these were things that I would need in the future and if I got them now that would be a saving in the future. I've still got both blankets and only one of the bedsheets has worn out. Great quality.

The next note: "Top end Book" just doesn't mean anything. The layout of the notes suggest the shopping was done after breakfast and the last note was made about lunchtime. There is nothing else until the evening which says "Claire's last night + v. nice too". This is getting a little bit embarrassing. What can I say?