Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Second Post

Out of curiosity I "googled" Ute Schutz. I got nothing of much use so I searched "Ute Goa" and the first result suggests that I have found out whatever happened to Ute. She may be running one or other of of the coolest places to stay in Goa. I'm a bit confused now though because there are two cool places to stay run by a German woman called Ute. One is the Raj Angan which is in exactly the right location not far from Baga. It's described at i-escape.com as "probably the funkiest house in north Goa". The other sounds like it could also be hers. It's called Bhakti Kutir which has an on-line review in The New York Times Travel Section. The trouble is that in the first one the German born Ute is married to someone called Raimund and in the second her husband is a Goan lawyer called Panta Ferrao. I may have put my foot in it. I sent a message to the contact e-mail address for the Raj Angan headed "Ute, Is that you?". I haven't had a reply. It probably isn't her. It might not be the other one either.